Monday, June 29, 2009

"Sushi" - English



  I went out to eat sushi with my family on my father's birthday.

  Many foreigners say that sushi is the most popular food in Japan, and I agree with it too. I think the most good point of sushi is that we can eat a lot of fresh seafoods. I like shellfish, so I invariably order ark shell, surf clam, and sometimes abalone only when I can afford to eat.

  But, If you are thinking all Japanese like sushi, that's not necessarily true. There are many people who say that they like sushi, but at the same time, many of them say that they have some ingredients which cannot be eaten. In my case, I don't like flatfish so much. In my mother case, she cannot eat roes like salmon roes at all.

  Have you ever eaten sushi? What kind of sushi do you like? Do you have any sushi that you cannot eat?



【Words】

ark shell

 赤貝

 피안다미조개, 피조개

surf clam

 青柳

 개랑조개

abalone

 あわび

 전복

flatfish

 ヒラメ、カレイ

 넙치, 광어

roe

 魚の卵

 어류의 알


























No comments:

Post a Comment